Monthly Garrison Discord Meeting - Link and Details - 2023

I work until 7:30 on Tuesdays, but my theater has a paid zoom acct. if I can remember to pop in we can always switch over, it???s an option.??

Nix the Usurper 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question so I apologize if it is. Just wondering if this is a thing all members can attend or do I need to wait to hear if my application is accepted before I can attend. Thanks :)

51 minutes ago, Lgrad said:

This may be a dumb question so I apologize if it is. Just wondering if this is a thing all members can attend or do I need to wait to hear if my application is accepted before I can attend. Thanks :)

I had the exact same question, so don't feel as though it is a dumb one. I went to the first meeting and kinda just hung around in the back, and spoke a few times whenever I felt comfortable. It was a fun and exciting meeting so I would recommend going to meet others.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lgrad said:

Anyone who would like to participate can attend.?? Anything the command team has to keep on the DL we already have facilities to do so.?? Please, engage with the group.

• Like 1

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonna try to sit in for this, if I can remember! Lol

??I added it to my calendar. So hopefully I???ll be notified. Thanks for setting this up Joe. I think its a great idea.??

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Monthly Garrison Zoom Meeting - Link and Details - 2023

Dang, it's my son's birthday, so I won't be able to attend.  On the bright side, he told me he wants to watch Revenge of the Sith with me for his birthday movie night.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Monthly Garrison Discord Meeting - Link and Details - 2023
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, anerdyguy said:

Link to the discord channel has expired, any chance I can get an updated link? Thanks!

https://discord.gg/sBm55emx9

• Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 3/25/2022 at 8:29 PM, Backpacks Got Jets said:

Just a virtual get-together for interested parties. We may talk about garrison happenings, upcoming events, past events, concerns, projects or nothing specific. Really its just a way for us to stay in touch and engaged

2024 Schedule: (All meetings will happen at 7:30pm Eastern Time)

February 6, 2024
March  5, 2024
April 9, 2024
May 7, 2024
June 4. 2024
July 9, 2024
August 6, 2024
September 10, 2024
October 8, 2024
November 5, 2024
December 10, 2024

Discord Server Invite Link: https://discord.gg/sBm55emx9

This will let you access the Garrison discord chat server.   To get to the meeting, head to "Voice Channels" then "Meetups" to get to the meeting.  you can share your camera etc from there if you want.

I clicked the link to go to Discord and it says the Invite is Invalid

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned