The Mandalorian Protectors have arrived!

Hey all!!

I'm the founder of the Mandalorian Protectors,  a newer LFL recognized group. We have a northeast Covert that covers New England and Connecticut, and I wanted to pop in and say hello! Some of you may have seen me or spoken with me last Terrificon (I was the Twi'lek Jedi in long beige and green robes) and I'm hoping to see you all again this year!

If you have any questions about the MPCC, feel free to ask either here or privately.

Cheers!

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.  I'm currently working (albeit slowly) on a custom legacy Mando.  Might I inquire what the difference is between the Mandalorian Protectors and the Mandalorian Mercs?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bsands said:

Pleasure to make your acquaintance.  I'm currently working (albeit slowly) on a custom legacy Mando.  Might I inquire what the difference is between the Mandalorian Protectors and the Mandalorian Mercs?

We have a different set of standards (some say a stricter one), which varies a bit from the MMCC. Our app process includes a public official member vote, and usually only takes about a week total, provided the kit doesn't need any major overhauls. 

If you'd like, you can check out our website at http://www.mandalorianprotectors.com. Our CRLs  (which, full disclosure, are in the process of being updated as we now have other period CRLs written) are posted there as well as general info about the club. :D

Edited by Ola Raas
  • Like 1

Do y'all support canon armor characters of dubiously Mandalorian nature?

• Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome, @Ola Raas Liz! Please to have you! Looking forward to seeing you at event sometime soon!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

16 hours ago, Ola Raas said:

In fact we do. :D

JODO KAST IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

21 hours ago, Ola Raas said:

Bring him on over! XD

www.mandalorianprotectors.com has all the info you need. :D

Applied lol

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png