Andor - ISB Lieutenant Build

Posted (edited)

Multi-Post Thread #2:

So because of a communication error between myself and Jim Tripon, I actually ended up getting all three colors that he offers for his tunic for a pretty solid discount. And you know what comes with more discounts? More opportunities to surpass Ray in the number of approved uniforms....or at least I hope so. For some reason, I don't see anything in the Imperial Officer Corps' CRL for an Andor style Lieutenant, like Lieutenant Blevin. The only one (that I know of) that exists is for Dedra Meero. However! Ignoring her very specific hairstyle, the uniforms are identical.

Using footage from the TV show as reference and using the 501st CRL for Dedra Meero, the following choices for the kit were made:

• Jim Tripon offers three different colors for his "Andor" style officer tunic (Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey). The CRL for Dedra Meero states that the tunic "fabric should be a...white suiting material. OPTIONAL: White material may contain a very light gray tint". I'm pretty sure this is due to the fact that the lighting in the show makes it very difficult to tell whether the uniforms worn by Dedra Meero, Lieutenant Blevin, and Major Partagaz are white or grey. Personally, they look a light grey to me so this is what I went for.
  • The Code Cylinders in Andor sport a silver colored clip, instead of brass/gold.
  • Code Disk Greeblie for the ISB in Andor does not have a notch.

Dedra-Merro-ISB-offices.jpg

20240503_174240.jpg

20240503_174254.jpg

Edited by HRivera7322

Here's the generic CRL: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:ISB_non_saga

Also you can get a wig and do dedra if you shave your facial hair.  Nothing stopping that ;)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved