Black marks on armor.

Anybody have an issue with large black marks on their armor. ??I???m not talking a boot sole rubber mark. ?? I???m talking about black marks that seem to be deep in the abs like a stain. ?? I???m using standard 3-2-1 polish with no luck. ??Most of the marks are at armor joints like elbows, knees etc. ????

I troop more often for my saber site than I do here. ??My last troop was this summer in the heat. ??My armor was literally soaked on the inside from swept along with my undershirt. ??My armor was pretty pristine prior to this one troop with no scuffs or marks. ??Both armor and undersuit are anovos.

I hate to try sanding the abs as it???s thin already.

i really think it???s the suit because there???s also blackish brown staining inside the legs ?? I guess the question is can it be removed safely?

8B819798-4F94-4103-BAD2-3BA7576EB019.jpeg

Edited by Kamin Ressik

Hey Luke! That might be a dye stain from your undersuit fabric :(

Do you have an orbital sander? You can use a buff pad with it and some Novus, might work with the motorized elbow grease

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 1 month later...