Stormtrooper Information Here

Alay

For those of you who are interested in becoming a part of the 501st Legion as an Imperial Stormtrooper (original trilogy, TFA, TLJ, etc.) you are invited to sign up with the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment here: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

The FISD is the Legion's official site and a wealth of correct information for all things TK related, from those contemplating a white armor journey to those aiming for Expert Infantry and Centurion (higher screen accuracy) levels.

At the FISD, ??you will not just be welcomed, but encouraged to ask any and all questions you may have, including how to get started, suggestions on where (and where not) to buy armor, build threads/help, TK weapons, etc. ??All the information and assistance you will need all in one place!

Simply put, FISD is awesome, and if you have, are in the process of making, or are thinking about making a Stormtrooper costume, signing up and visiting FISD is the best decision you can make!

As the official FISD Imperial Attache for the Connecticut Garrison, please feel free to contact me if you should have any questions.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The topic was pinned
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

??

I joined the forum in 2014.?? I want to finally fulfill my dreams of acquiring/making a stormtrooper costume.?? I really don't know where to start and I don't want to make any mistakes as I go.?? ??My budget simply doesn't allow it.??

??

I don't know where to begin this journey??? I want to move forward ASAP though.?? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.?? I am willing to meet in person and drive to any place in CT. to ensure this project doesn't get derailed again.

??

Thank you,

Eden Weiss

• Like 1

There's a Facebook group called Star Wars Kit Finders that I find very helpful for searching out that perfect kit.

Imperial Boots is the place to go for boots and undersuits. Trooper Bay is also great for things as well.??

??

TX28669 Shadow Stormtrooper

TA28669 Rogue One Tank Commander

50 minutes ago, Techninja1 said:

There's a Facebook group called Star Wars Kit Finders that I find very helpful for searching out that perfect kit.

Imperial Boots is the place to go for boots and undersuits. Trooper Bay is also great for things as well.??

??

Ok, Thanks!?? I will head to FB and join the group.

17 hours ago, edenweiss said:

Hello,

??

I joined the forum in 2014.?? I want to finally fulfill my dreams of acquiring/making a stormtrooper costume.?? I really don't know where to start and I don't want to make any mistakes as I go.?? ??My budget simply doesn't allow it.??

??

I don't know where to begin this journey??? I want to move forward ASAP though.?? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.?? I am willing to meet in person and drive to any place in CT. to ensure this project doesn't get derailed again.

??

Thank you,

Eden Weiss

Hey Eden,

If you're going the stormtrooper route, I highly recommend checking out the FISD forum here:??https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/

For buying kits, we have a fantastic resource thread with vetted sellers:??https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/?? Some great choices include AP, RS, WTF, ATA, and others.?? Definitely check out that link to get started.

I'd also recommend checking out this guide of resources needed to build a kit:????https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-ot-tk-build/

??

We host armor parties in Connecticut every other month or so.?? We just had one a couple weeks ago.?? Keep an eye on our Social Events calendar and facebook.?? They're a great way to get hands on help and have questions answered quickly in person from experienced builders.

I also highly recommend starting a build thread in this forum with photos so folks can provide you with support / answer questions you may have along the way :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved