Welcome to the CTG Forums

Alay

Welcome to the official forum for the Connecticut 501st Garrison!??

his forum serves as the communication hub for everything related to the 501st Garrison in Connecticut!

If you're a member of the 501st and living in Connecticut, a hopeful new recruit, or just looking for more information on building a new Star Wars Costume, this is the place for you!

Please be sure to post an introduction thread after registering, we'd love to get to know you more!

??

For more information on the history of the Connecticut Garrison, or who the current command team is, please check our information page:??https://ctg501.com/about

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• This topic was featured and pinned
  • 4 years later...

I see that I'm being asked for my Legion ID to complete my profile but it's not recognizing me by the name with which I signed up. Is there another form of ID required which I have yet to obtain? 

On 5/8/2023 at 4:20 PM, Gian Daro said:

I see that I'm being asked for my Legion ID to complete my profile but it's not recognizing me by the name with which I signed up. Is there another form of ID required which I have yet to obtain? 

Hi Gian a Legion ID is a number that is recieved once a costume has been completed and approved by the 501st Legion. Until you complete an approved costume and receive that number that part of your profile will remain unfinished. It  doesn’t effect the use of the forums so don’t worry. Hope this helps. 

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 3 weeks later...