HW Trooper build

Hey Arthur, if you're making adjustments to your build still I'd advise checking out the FISD Pre-Approval program:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43831-tk-pre-approval-program-overview/

It's a really useful program the detachment offers.

??

From your posted pictures, your strapping system looks good.?? The only concerning thing I see is the forearms; they're required to be completely closed, and I don't then a velcro closure (or any closure method) is accepted by the detachment on stormtrooper costumes.?? I'd double check with the detachment, but that's an easy change to make; simply E6000 them closed and clamp.?? Then you can slide them over the arm when putting them on.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I just spoke to the man who built my armor from the New York City garrison hes built over two dozen TK ??suits and all of them have??????been approved ... entry level approval is fine and as far as the forearms being closed they don???t say how they should be closed??

Edited by tattoodude414

That looks great!??

Just need to figure out a way to keep that bell up under shoulder pouch.

I skipped all that trouble and mounted mine to pauldron. Gave me full arm freedom.

Keep up the good work you're almost there!!

2 hours ago, magni said:

That looks great!??

I skipped all that trouble and mounted mine to pauldron. Gave me full arm freedom.

Can you send me a pic of what you did ??please??

2 hours ago, magni said:

That looks great!??

I know what the issue is I have a birth defect with my right arm I was born with Erbs palsy I have a smaller shoulder and have limited use of my right arm... I???ll fix the problem with my armor ??

I just pop riveted it to the edge of pauldron. I'd post a picture but tapatalk won't let me login to CTG to post anything. Weird.

Best of luck with approval and get that Heavy dirty!

9 minutes ago, magni said:

I just pop riveted it to the edge of pauldron. I'd post a picture but tapatalk won't let me login to CTG to post anything. Weird.

You should be able to directly upload pictures right to the forum from mobile :)

??

9 minutes ago, magni said:

Best of luck with approval and get that Heavy dirty!

??

Seconded!?? Charcoal powder and hair spray worked wonders for me!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hey Arthur, I've merged the various threads related to this build into this thread.?? Please be sure to add any new pictures or discussion to the same thread so folks can more easily participate in discussion :)

??

8qAXZbQ.png