Del Meeko Costume

Hello guys,??

Ever since i got a chance to play battlefront 2 i loved Del's outfit and the whole inferno squad look. I dont have much in the way of approved gear or even the actual helmet at the moment but im looking for ways to improve the look and eventually be approved.

??

??

??

??

IMG_1424.JPG

??

??

??

??

image0.jpg

IMG_1414.JPG

Edited by Vasari
  • Love 2

Looks good so far!?? Where'd you get the chest/back armor from?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

3 hours ago, Vasari said:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StormtrooperStoreUS??pretty much bought all the plastic pieces from there.

??

I'd strongly advise against buying anything else from there.?? Those are super old (and inaccurate) FX recasts for a lot more than you can get them for!!!?? The pieces you have currently look fine for approval, so you're good with those pieces at least :)

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

2 hours ago, Alay said:

I'd strongly advise against buying anything else from there.?? Those are super old (and inaccurate) FX recasts for a lot more than you can get them for!!!?? The pieces you have currently look fine for approval, so you're good with those pieces at least :)

oh thats good news??i wouldnt mind looking into a better alternative tho, the armor they used on screen looked more impressive.

I know off the top of my head Troopermaster who I've personally bought black armor from and WTF do black armor pieces.?? I'm sure others do it too... @First0rder??might know more!

??

There's a "vetted makers" list over on FISD of stormtrooper armor that I usually use as a first stop.?? Since the back/chest are black stormtrooper pieces it's probably a good tho to check:??https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Sadly in the costuming community there's a lot of people selling overpriced, inaccurate, or crummy stuff, or are shadey vendors.?? It's useful if you're unsure about a seller to ask here and/or the detachment forums, it can keep you from getting taken for a ride!

8qAXZbQ.png