Inactive

59 minutes ago, Foxhound621 said:

I'm just curious since I did the Eric Yako troop pretty much two months ago?

Hey Greg, info is below in the bottom two links.?? Everyone who did not complete the census is moved to the next status unless an exception is granted (for reported medical issues or active duty deployment of service members).????

??

image.png.fa567b56a7d1c808467313c8447ad6c1.png

I'm now in Inactive/Reserve status, how do I regain Active status?
To regain active status as an Inactive/Reserve status member, you will need to sign up for??any official??CTG??Event on the forums, troop the event in costume, and then after the event alert a member of command staff to update your status.

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

If you only filled out the Census like everyone else , wouldnt be asking this ;0

Now sign up for a Troop!??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Ouch...new rules are harsh....but as long as they applied fairly

??

• Love 1

Dave Spencer

Kamino Base XO

Former CTG XO/GWM/Archivist

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

TK/DZ 7212

17 hours ago, The Skull said:

Ouch...new rules are harsh....but as long as they applied fairly

??

I'm not sure if they're 'new' rules or not regarding filling out the census and membership status but legion was petty adamant about pushing the census this year.??

??

Here's a copy/paste of the FAQ for the Census they sent out that @Alay linked in her Census post.

??

??

"Frequently Asked Questions

WHAT???S THE DEADLINE?

The Legion Census period is active during the month of October. You should complete the Census by October 31st. ??

WHY DO I NEED TO DO THIS ANYWAY???

Per the Legion Charter, to retain your membership in this costuming organization, you must troop one event in a 501st Legion approved costume every year and verify this through the annual Census. You should be reminded of the Census via the e-mail that you have registered on the 501st.com forum. Your local unit command staff should also be reminding you about the need for completion. ??

WHAT IF I SKIP DOING THE CENSUS?

If you skip doing the Census, then it is assumed that you have not trooped in the last year. Your membership will be moved to Reserve status.
??
?? ??
WHAT IF I HAVEN???T TROOPED IN THE LAST YEAR?

You still need to fill out the Census, as a matter of good faith, but trooping at least one official 501st or local unit event per year in your 501st approved costume is a requirement of membership. If you fail to do so, then your membership will be moved to Reserve status.

WHAT IS ???RESERVE??? STATUS?

After 12 consecutive months of not trooping and/or a failure to fill out the annual Census, your Membership status will be moved to Reserve. You will still retain your Legion ID number and will still be considered a Member of the 501st. You will, however lose some Member-granted access to the Legion forums, and you will not have the right to vote in Legion, Detachment, or local unit elections. ??

HOW DO I MOVE BACK TO ???ACTIVE??? FROM ???RESERVE??? STATUS?

It???s very simple to move from Reserve to Active status. All you need to do is attend an official 501st event in your approved costume. If you need help in finding an event, email your local unit Event Coordinator or other member of local command staff." ......

???? ??
Yadda Yadda Yadda

??

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

Yeah, it's new...they never forced you to fill out the census before, you were asked nicely to...but never forced...

??

??

Dave Spencer

Kamino Base XO

Former CTG XO/GWM/Archivist

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

TK/DZ 7212