Cross Posting: Request for video footage!

Alay

This was posted to the NEG??by??Jennifer Aka Jeneyre. ??Cross posting here for great justice!

There's a request from Garrison Tyrannus for videos for a young fan with a very dire prognosis.

I'm very happy to host if people want to swing over to the house (we're in Norwood, MA) this weekend. I'm happy to have people come by both days - early afternoon would likely work best for me but I can be flexible to include as many people as possible!

I've got a blue chromakey backdrop, but just ordered a green one for this!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups/612005498911674?view=permalink&id=1883799801732231&ref=content_filter

Here's the info from that post-

"Wonderful folks of WTF,
My garrison just shared an opportunity to make a huge impact with very little effort. Details are as follows:
?????????????????????????????????

This is a tiny favor for a major thing and I promise, it will be 15-30 min of your time (not money) at home and if you can spare the time. (depending on setup times of course:)

I???ll be upfront that this story is hard to tell, but it???s my hope that we can make a small bit of difference. Our closest friends were dealt the ultimate blow, they were told their healthy 8-year-old beautiful boy Oscar will not live more than 8-10 months due to a form of cancer that is so wicked it has no markers and no cure and no treatment.

Teaming with the 501st Legion, an amazing organization that brings the Star Wars universe to life for many people and kids like Oscar, we will have Darth Vader and Storm Troopers, true to the movie, visiting Oscar while he is enduring treatment. This will be a site to see and this is where your help comes in, if you have access to a green screen, I just need the following:

Set up in front of green screen in your, even an attempt, at any Star Wars costume. Include the following in your audio:

??? What sector or planet you are from (IE Tatooine or Naboo etc)

??? Mention that you ???picked up Darth Vader???s ship on sensors and it seems he is headed to your sector???

??? Bonus stuff would be you intercepted messages that Darth Vader is delivering a message to Oscar, or you know it???s a peaceful mission or some other nice reason for Vader to traverse the universe to come see Oscar, have fun with it!

??? Be sure to mention Oscar by name, to give it that personal touch. Use any Star WarsISH costume if you don???t have one, use any accent you wish and I will do all the post work. You can use a camera on a phone to make it easier, but any help in good audio is really appreciated!

If you have any questions or just want to send a video, please send NilsGranholm@gmail.com. If your file is larger than 15megs, use the free (no sign up needed) site called WeTransfer.com, super easy and nothing to fill out other than my email address and attaching the file.

Thank you in advance for helping, this would mean the world to him, his family and to me as well.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post this anywhere you feel other Video/Star Wars folks can help make this a reality.

Post any questions or reach out to me directly. If I get buried, I may ask for other editors to help, but only if you have the time. Thank you???.really.
????????????-
If you have any questions, don???t hesitate to ask!"

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved