Rhode Island comic con

Bought 2 badges!?? Thanks @macloed316

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The topic was pinned

REMINDER this is the last day to buy them!!!!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

We have decided to extend the deadline to monday night 11:59pm. If you are on the fence now is the time to buy them. Vendor passes no waiting in line no BS just come and play

• Like 1

vaderscastle2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Swiftcloud said:

I will be signing up and sending payment for two tickets tomorrow. (Our bank just switched to a new Name and new accounts, gotta wait till tomorrow to fix it ?)

If ya hit a delay and need me to front ya for the tickets I'd be happy to.?? Just let me know!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

On 10/6/2019 at 7:05 PM, Alay said:

If ya hit a delay and need me to front ya for the tickets I'd be happy to.?? Just let me know!

I???m all set, thanks! I did it yesterday. Very nice of you to offer though. I really appreciate it. :)

• The topic was unpinned