TK-16768 reporting in...

Hi all,

I'm Kevin Snow, TK-16768 from the New England Garrison. ??With the new CO elections it seems like we may try to get some cross-garrison trooping going on, and I'm all for it! ??Currently I have one approved kit: ??a First Order Stormtrooper (Squad Leader), and, like my garrison mate Aaron, have a First Order Snowtrooper ??(Squad Leader, Officer variants) at completion pending approval.??

I look forward to trooping with you all at some point, either at CTG or NEG events.

I've attached a pic from our last troop at the UMass Lowell Riverhawks Hockey game last Sat. Night. ??Aaron(R) and I (L) debuted the FO Snowtroopers in what may be the first time outside of a film or Premeire??where 2 Snowtroopers were in attendance.

27972330_10155999091186153_2890786876880028729_n.jpg

• Love 2

Kevin, A Warm Welcome!!!!?? ?? For those that dont know Kevin,?? Kevin and Chris??A and were the 2 FO Troopers that helped out and assisted in the ESPN gig last Dec.?? Kevin is in many FO groups and an Admin in First Order Stormtroopers.?? He has been instrumental in builds along with helping??me tremendously with my FO JE.????

Welcome again Kevin and great to have you Joining CTG!?? ;0????

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)