I Am Your Father's Day Event June 17, Ansonia Library - 06/17/23 11:00 AM to 06/17/23 12:00 AM

Feliz

Event Name: I Am Your Father's Day Event
Venue: ??Ansonia Public Library
Venue address: 53 South Cliff St
Ansonia, Connecticut 06401
Event Start: June 17 2023 - 11am
Event End: June 17 2022 - 12:30pm
Event Website: 
Expected number of attendees: 100
Requested number of characters: 8
Requested character types: Any
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: Restrooms, water, lots and lots of books! :)
Comments: We are looking to host a Father's Day event at the Ansonia Pubic Library, and felt that you can't go wrong with Star Wars and Dads! We would love to make this a yearly event as Father's Day and our Summer Reading Kickoff occurs during the same weekend. It would be a fantastic way to "hook" hesitant readers, especially the 8-11 year old boy demographic which, as a children's librarian, is the toughest age range for me to get reading in the summer.
Referred by: The 501st did this event with us last year :) 
Hey All! We did this event last year! This should be a fun, small event and I'd love to see us join them again. We've done library events in the past and they are always enjoyable. Aim for a 10am arrival time, 11am in costume start time.

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? I Am Your Father's Day Event June 17, Ansonia Library

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)