Clone trooper

Yani

Clones can be somewhat of a big project, but it is all about how you approach building one.

After doing a bit of digging into their etsy/activity on the Clone Trooper Detachment they seem rather new with most of their sales/reviews within the last year. I know that Galactic Armory who also 3D prints/sells files has their models set for approval (given they are properly finished) but cannot find anything on whether their files are. (Assuming you are going for approval).

The only image I could find of what they are saying is one of their clones is of a ROTS style Phase 2 501st Clone Trooper and comparing the helmets it appears that theirs is slightly off around the visor with it having an animated style visor with a realistic style helmet. (The difference is in the angle of the corners along with how tight the peaks are to the brow but please correct me if it would be okay for approval). However, this doesn't line up with another photo they had posted earlier of a raw print of their phase 2 clone helmets so that would make me uneasy.

I'd highly recommend going to the Clone Detachment Forums (https://501stclonetroopers.com/forum/) and asking some of the members there for their opinions. 

Screenshot 2023-12-27 104955.png

Screenshot 2023-12-27 104932.png

Thanks man! Found someone who has the files for Crosshair from season 7 of the clone wars/bad batch. They will print it and sand and paint it for me. Just going to buy the helmet first to see how well of a job they do the. Get the rest of the armor if it’s a good job. 

On 12/28/2023 at 5:01 PM, Yani said:

Thanks man! Found someone who has the files for Crosshair from season 7 of the clone wars/bad batch. They will print it and sand and paint it for me. Just going to buy the helmet first to see how well of a job they do the. Get the rest of the armor if it’s a good job. 

If you're paying someone to build just make Sure the files are sized to your body. It's a TON of plastic and much of it is very specifically fitted to your body

• Like 1

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png