Expected number of attendees:  100
Requested number of characters:  4
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: No
Amenities available at venue: The event is in a historic mansion and has bathrooms, indoor and outdoor space, and it's a wedding so there will be an open bar. We're looking for a appearance later in the event for the more "party" portion but this will be during dessert. We could also arrange for a dinner before the appearance and dancing if that's preferred!
Comments: We are getting married on May 4th 2024 and although it will not be a Star Wars themed wedding per se (although it is a celestial theme), we will have cute little touches throughout the party. For example, we will have character bubble wands during the ceremony and our signature cocktails are Star Wars themed, so we think it would be a really fun touch to have costumed members show up to surprise guests after dinner for dancing. We are planning on making a donation to Make A Wish as opposed to providing expensive favors as that is how we were introduced to the 501st in Colorado at a charity auction.
Referred by:  We are familiar with the 501st in Denver where we currently live as they host a charity auction for Make a Wish that we attend every year (and we will be using a lot of things won from the auctions in wedding decor around the venue) so that is why I wanted to reach out to you first before somewhere else.

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: Covey Wedding

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man, this sounds fun; but its my wife and I's 22nd  anniversary too. IDK , mebbe. Might be my last anniversary if I go !!

Whatchu going wear, neu armor or the Thrawn ? I hope this happens !!

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2024 at 7:22 PM, Jimbo said:

Oh man, this sounds fun; but its my wife and I's 22nd  anniversary too. IDK , mebbe. Might be my last anniversary if I go !!

Whatchu going wear, neu armor or the Thrawn ? I hope this happens !!

Happy Anniversary!!