Expected number of attendees:  100
Requested number of characters: 
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: All above amenities available - restrooms, changing area, food, refreshments and water can be provided as well.
Comments: This is our long waited for wedding. My fiance has spent much of his life focusing on serving others and now it is time to celebrate our lives and our happiness together. We have chosen May the Fourth for the obvious reasons of being huge Star Wars fans. It was our first wish to have members of the 501st join us in celebrating our wedding.
Paul, my fiance, received notice that since it’s a popular day for you, there are not any members available. I know that there will be members very nearby at an event in Bristol CT that day and am hoping/praying that together we can make his wish come true! I am hoping for any time at all, even just a quick appearance at any time during our event!! We are also happy to make a charitable donation to help those in need. Please reach out with any information on how to make this happen! Thank you so very much!!
Referred by:  Big fans!!

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: Smith Wedding