(Bailey Builds) - Rank Bars, Belts, Belt Boxes, Code Cylinders and more! Original Trilogy, Rogue 1/Solo, and Rebels styles!

Alay

logo_2023.png

More items and Pictures Available At Our Web Store

PPxgd1D.jpg

Imperial Officer Rank badges

Original Trilogy - Push Button

Push buttons measure 1/2" (12.5mm~) in width and 3/4" (19mm~) in height.  They're affixed to aluminum bars 1" in height.  Bars are set together, and mounted on one-to-three magnet strips to easily clip to uniform.  Movie accurate.

Rogue One/Solo - Push Button

Push buttons measure 5/8" (~15mm) in width and 7/8"~ (21mm) in height.  They're affixed to aluminum bars 1" in height.  Bars are set together and mounted on one-to-two magnet strips to easily clip to a uniform.  These are movie accurate for Rogue One/Solo, but are larger than the Original Trilogy buttons and only appropriate on Rogue One/Solo costumes!

Star Wars Rebels - Solid

These buttons are an opaque and solid resin, colored to match the cartoon colors.  Resin buttons measure 1/2" (12.5mm~) in width and 3/4" (19mm~) in height.  They're affixed to 1" aluminum bars for single row, and 2" aluminum bars for double button rows.  Corners of the bars are rounded off, as per cartoon depiction.

Pride-Themed (Non-canon)

I create solid resin rainbow colored and other LGBT pride flag themed rank badges.  These are great for pride parades, and I usually do big runs of them in June.  Please PM me for pricing,

Original Trilogy - Rebel Rank Badges

The Empire not to your tastes?  These Rebel Rank Badges are colored push buttons affixed to 2x2 square cut and polished pieces of aluminum.  They come magnetized in the back. Push buttons measure 16mm in diameter, available in Red and Blue (PM me if you need a different color!)  These are movie accurate to Rebel Officers!

All rank bars and belts created on demand, please allow 2 weeks for construction to be shipped out.  Sometimes longer if life is particularly hectic!

Imperial Officer Belts

Full Belt + Buckle

Full Imperial Officer belt + buckle.  Belt is made of thick veg tan leather, dyed black, with a satin finish to them and a wax sealing.  Belt is 2" in height.

Buckle is a hand made polished aluminum piece, with rounded corners and a slight horizontal bend.  It's made of 1/8" thick aluminum, with the correct disk added to the front and a buckling mechanism on the back to make it sit comfortable flush.  Has a buffed slightly brushed metal appearance.

Normal belt length is cut to size, up to 45" and large is up to 65".  Grooves can be added on request (please let me know!) and the edges come undyed unless requested.  These belts should easily meet all level 3 requirements.

Code Cylinders

Blue Cap Style Cylinders

Hyper-accurate reproduction of the Stephen Brand dosimeters. These dosimeters are used as Imperial Officer code cylinders. These are *the* most accurate replica dosimeters available!

The cylinder is made to the same machined dimensions as the original dosimeters. They're affixed with an accurate blue cap, a reproduction end cap made of rubber, and a shaped metal clip in either brass or aluminum.

They have the same weight as the original dosimeters, and sit comfortable in the tunic pocket.

Belt Boxes

Original Trilogy Belt Boxes

Aluminum belt boxes made to original trilogy dimensions.  Light weight and comes with a clip to secure to belt.  Can be worn vertical or horizontal, or adjustable with an ezpz screw adjustment in the back.

Anthology Belt Boxes

Same as the OT ones, but smaller and more nimble, perfect for Rogue One, Solo, Kenobi, or anything not Original Trilogy!

Andor Belt Boxes

Andor style belt boxes, even smaller than the Rogue One types, with the pill shaped detail available in metal!

PXL_20230222_023918466_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Info and Examples

Moff Plaque:

image.png.5eda1d5f966f9a3e1af267054320ef21.png

Rogue One - Shield Gate Officer:

PoKlkNf.jpg

Rogue One - Director Krennic:

ZHDmRSE.jpg

ESB Lieutenant:

4IkM90o.jpg

Rebels-Style Grand Admiral

EpfrmAQ.png

Captain Antilles Rebel Badge:

il_570xN.1649274542_paaa.jpg

Admiral ESB:

il_fullxfull.2762232755_cw7p_540x.jpg?v=

Captain Khurgee (ANH)
rq20Dgx.png

Imperial Officer Belts:

esgzay5.jpg

Code Cylinders:

QQ1kWCI.jpg

Belt Boxes:

YCdfoF1.jpg

Full Costume Accessories by me (Belt Boxes, Belt, Rank Badge, Code Cylinders):

ZHIRbAf.jpg

Ordering Info

---> Purchase From Site Here <---

Most items are Made to Order, allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.  Please post in thread here with any questions! :)

If you're looking for a badge I don't have listed, PM me here or post in the thread, We can make any style, size, or color!

You can follow my build page on Facebook if you want to see more of our crafts: Bailey Builds

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Been pumping these out like crazy!?? Rebels designs are really popular over on IOC

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The title was changed to (Bailey Builds) - Rank Bars, Belts, Belt Boxes, Code Cylinders and more! Original Trilogy, Rogue 1/Solo, and Rebels styles!

Thousands of badges made and 5 year later bump.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png