E-11 blaster holster ANH stunt

Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows what the screen accurate holster for the E-11 blaster should look like. Here are the pictures side by side. My belt was too short so they (RS)??had to make me a longer one and the longer one came with a different holster than the first one I got. The new one is riveted with a silver snap and the other one on the left has Chicago screws and the strap goes through the leather and a has a black snap. If anyone can help me. I can???t seem to find anything on here or on the internet. Thanks.??

01E26768-6311-4395-A361-002EACD41696.jpeg

E2EA2A24-71EA-47B5-9DD6-74FE477F6E32.jpeg

• Love 1

For 501st approval, both are plenty accurate and will work for Centurion (level 3). ??I would possibly dye the top bits black as well to hide the leather color, but otherwise it's good. ??

As for screen accurate rivet vs Chicago screw, I'm not sure. ??I did Chicago screws for mine so it can be swapped out in the future if need be. ??FISD would be the place to ask for that kinda detail!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

You can use either, down to personal preference.?? ??Mine are Chicago screws.

"For ANH Stunt, the holster is affixed with only two fasteners at the bottom (one per strap).
Fasteners may be rivets, snaps, or Chicago screws."

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)