Bristol 4th of July Parade - Bristol, RI - 07/04/18 10:30 AM to 07/04/18 12:00 PM

Alay

This event is from our neighboring garrison, the NEG!?? ??Jason (??@macloed316?? ) extended the invite, and??I've confirmed with their CO we're welcome to sign up.

If you want to sign up for this event, BE SURE TO GO TO THE NEG FORUM AND SIGN UP OVER THERE.?? If you're looking to bring a face character you'll need to tell them and get permission!!

---

This is the oldest continuous 4th of July Parade in the country. We are celebrating our 233rd Parade and would love the storm troopers to be part of our day.

Private room: no

Parking: yes

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Bristol 4th of July Parade - Bristol, RI

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

@Chewy and I will be attending this event :)?? If anyone would like to try and carpool, I'm down!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 months later...

Was fun but suuuuper hot!?? Appreciate the invite from the RI Squad & NEG :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png