Staying on target?

Wasn't sure which forum under which to post, so apologies if out of turn/place here!?? Just starting to lurk around a bit more as I wait on (eventual) delivery of my armor.?? (ANOVOS First Order Trooper premier.)?? Emperor knows there's been enough delays in their production.?? Damn rebels sabotaging the production lines!????

Anyways, just starting to poke around and try to get in touch with people who can eventually help with any build questions I may have once it arrives, and pointers on good places to find either the Riot Trooper gear (shield and baton instructions) or the F-11D Blaster blueprints.?? Looking forward to its arrival and membership thereafter in the 501st/CTG!??

??

??

• Love 2

Welcome!?? I think your user permissions were set a bit wonky... you should be all set now.?? Please make sure your profile location are correct :)

??

The first order stormtrooper looks awesome!?? Be sure to put up a build thread in the Costume Building section :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 months later...

Hi Cutter, I'm over up on Case Mtn....you maybe going to swing by the Portal on Hilliard St this Saturday ?

??

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Hey Cutter and welcome to the hood.?????? So I can help assist with your FO build.?? did a FO JE myself using Jims Kit (Jimouriqui).???? I had an Anovos FO on order for a year and gave up but thell eventually deliver.?? heard since they are moving some of their product line state side, it should turn around quickly.

Anyways, for the Riot Baton,?? Order the Black Series Baton here:???? https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/htsusa/-e0419as00?langId=-1&storeId=10151&krypto=B36rx%2B9d6z12sNUXbDw0ydtQRow%2FFGT3NeloItflpxL9ybpns8N56TMISktTZznTLiPdFTsW4%2FnYFSjz1xH0Qw7%2FFGMghm5ssHuSDPdz5ui0jkwLR7ngnG0BOjDEG9vs2EgK6ZlC8RwNX%2F%2BqP8oz3cMTDl6E1bVF8du6YZS%2BEpw%3D&ddkey=https%3Aen%2Fhtsusa%2F-e0419as00???? Its the Most accurate one out there.

??

For the Shield, ive heard 2 vendors;, KB Props and BSP.???? But Wayne over at Diversityprops.com is to come out with one too.

Id also recommend Wayne F11D as an option as he offers a Heavy version which is 20% larger than normal. looks better.

However, keep an eye out for Heston3DSolutions over on Etsy.?? He runs these super deals for an F11d and SE44C Combo for $149.99 for Both. Normally $300.???? Link here:?? https://www.etsy.com/listing/537606855/f-11d-se-44c-blaster-combo?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=F11d&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

I also have his blasters and are great for trooping.?? plus his has working??lights in them.

??

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Andy

??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Hi Cutter,?? like you, I also have an Anovos FOTK on order, as well as another one from Diversity3D Props. ??My current kit is a Jimmiroquai, like Andy has as well. ??

If its FOTK related I probably have it - pauldrons, blasters, rifles....you name it. ??Any Q's just ask and I'll give you whatever help you need.

Regarding Riot Trooper gear: ??I just got my Black Series Riot Baton. It's very cool, andI'm hoping that when blasters aren't allowed, which seems to be more and more lately, that the baton will be looked at the same as a Lightsaber. ??I'm not going for the shield, because TBT, the trooper just throws it to the ground anyways!

Also, make sure to check out the 3D files section at FISD. ??They have free downloads of F11D blasters that you can print out should you happen to have a 3D printer.