DLT-19X I found

I found this group that does the 3D printing for the DLT-19x and was wondering out of the two materials used to buy the model which one is the better one? The two types of material on the website is a 3D??printed kit or a resin cast which they also have the choice of a resin cast original HD copy. I will leave the link below for anyone needing better info but if someone can point me to the right direction on this that would be great.??

https://www.procoprint3d.com/product-page/dlt-19x-trageting-blaster-rifle-real-scope-full-functional-resin-copy-mg-34??

From, Quentin??

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Hey Quentin,?? I see ya checking out Christophers page.?? Hes a decent guy and makes great blasters.?? He also offers some good discounts when you spend 800 or more.?? So if your considering, id say we turn this into an interest thread and a few of us jump on the buy so we all save.

I personally prefer the Resin kits as its Higher Detail and easy to assemble and paint.

The 3D printed ones are nice and sturdy but the trade off is less detailed and lots more work sanding, filling, painting.?? But when your done , they look great.

Both can break if dropped so no winner there.

hope this helps. Andy

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

I'd suggest Resin as well.?? It's heavier and a tad more brittle in some cases, but it beats the work of sand and prime ad nauseum.

??

I'd also suggest checking out the DLT-19 Hyperfirm makes.?? Less accurate and sharp details, but the damn thing is indestructible which can be a huge help in costume on troops...

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved