First Order Tie Pilot

I can only speak to the TK white boots by Imperial....great quality though they run a tad narrow (for me at least, I had to stretch mine width-wise).

VERY comfortable.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

ImperialBoots tends to be a good maker, but I'd get some extra info from the detachment first on those gloves.?? Jolly Roger Squad handles the pilots.

That armor appears to be finished 3d prints??? I think??? If so it could be brittle and make trooping kind of tough.?? You can probably save a bundle if you're going that route by simply buying an unfinished kit and painting/finishing it yourself!

@Foxhound621??had a 3d printed Shoretrooper, since the design is sort of similar, he might be able to give you some pro-tips on a build going that route.?? I know heat can damage it, so leaving that kinda material in the car on a hot day might give you a bad warp!

??

Again, I'd ask about this maker on the detachment.?? As a rule of thumb I tend to avoid direct etsy purchases... a lot of recasts, subpar items, and with the added Etsy fees going straight contact with the seller can often save you a couple bucks!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

3 minutes ago, Foxhound621 said:

Na, my printed material is good up to 200 degrees farenheit, pla warps at 110 degrees.

What are you printing in? ABS?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved