padding for TI helmet

Does anyone know where I can get a one piece motorcycle helmet padding? I dont want to have several pieces as I plan on removing the padding when its extremely sweaty to wash it. If anyone knows please let me know! Thanks????

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Ohhhh padding master @First0rder

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

11 hours ago, Jimbo said:

The second link had some that might work, Thanks Jimbo!

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

11 hours ago, Alay said:

Ohhhh padding master @First0rder

Ill ask him, Thanks for letting me know Sarah. Jimbo shared a link with me and ill see if Andy knows whats best.

• Love 1

Those are all great that Jimbo found and many look like theyll work perfectly., just keep the price down around $20 to $25 is all youll need.

I personally like the helmet liners that include the cheek pads as those assist in keeping the helmet on straight and comfortably when you turn your head.

I got mine from Amazon, did a search for : Vega motorcycle helmet liner????

this is the one i used in my FO and like it alot, was only $14.99 and free shipping from Prime users. :????https://www.amazon.com/Vega-Attitude-Wick-Dri-Liner-Cream/dp/B004HB2HXQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1539697501&sr=8-13&keywords=Vega+motorcycle+helmet+liner??

??

Hope this helps.??

??

• Love 2

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Yeah definitely!??

Very true I was looking for something comfortable and good fitting. Ill check the link you shared as I did like the motorcycle liner you had. Thank you!????

• Love 1

18 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

I have the exact same padding Andy has in his first order helmet you can buy it from me if you like ....??

sure, let me know in PM's how much you'd want. I appreciate it.??