Census Completed - Thanks for participating! (+ FAQ)

Alay

Hey everyone!?? Thanks to all who took the time to participate in the 501st yearly census.?? It's an important step for maintaining active membership and helps the leadership gather information regarding trends in the membership.

So, here's the stats: Before updating membership status, we had 30% active/reserve participation; the second lowest in the legion :(

After updating however, we had 58% active/reserve participation!?? Still not amazing, but much better!?? Just about every active member responded to the census.

The Garrison has??31 Active members, and 24 Reserve members.?? 77% of those active members reporting as male, 19% as female, and 0% as Other/NA.

Membership status on the forum has been updated to reflect, and permissions set for each member.

??

Some common questions:

• Why was I moved to Inactive/Reserve Status?
    Members who have not trooped in an entire year and/or have not completed the most recent census are moved to Inactive/Reserve status.
    ??
  • What does Inactive/Reserve Status mean?
    Members in Inactive/Reserve status are??unable to purchase merch, vote, and some other privileges.????Read more here.
    ??
  • I'm now in Inactive/Reserve status, how do I regain Active status?
    To regain active status as an Inactive/Reserve status member, you will need to sign up for any official CTG Event on the forums, troop the event in costume, and then after the event alert a member of command staff to update your status.
    ??
  • Why was I moved to Retired Status?
    Members who were in Inactive/Reserve status already, who had not completed a troop and/or completed the most recent census are moved to the Retired Status.
    ??
  • What does Retired Status mean?
    Retired status members have very limited access to 501st sites and discussions.?? To regain "Active" status you will need to follow the approval process to have your costume re-approved, and perform at least one troop.????Read more here.???
    ??
  • My Census Data was incorrect! Help!
    Please contact a Garrison Membership Liaison or another member of Command Team.
??
As always, more information can be found in the membership handbook thread here:
??
  • Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured