Tapatalk

Alay

The tapatalk plugin has been added, so you should be able to use it to log in.??

Note, the Calendar, Gallery, and Downloads section do not work with the app.?? The app is unsupported.?? If something isn't working, try to use the web version first.

For best experience, use the default mobile view in a web browser.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

There is a issue with Tapatalk and this forum not updating cus i use Tapatalk all the time and the posts here dont carry ovet there

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

There is a issue with Tapatalk and this forum not updating cus i use Tapatalk all the time and the posts here dont carry ovet there

Jim - from what I understood the command staff is only carrying over posts relevant to event threads and I believe they are doing that manually (?). Everything else is not being transferred in prep for full cutover to the new domain. I could be wrong but I asked that somewhere...possibly different thread.

M

Hi Jim!

MikeR is correct, the new posts aren't being automatically mirrored.?? The new forums should be tapatalk enabled, but if you're not getting notifications on new content there may still be an issue.?? Please let me know if it persists and I can look into it :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I just tried to log in to the forum on Tapatalk and its locked and says the forum has been moved so its not Tapatalk supported

70ACBB03-D75C-4E88-998A-7AE3078E1DE5.png

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Jim try searching for CT 501st Garrison, it has the Legion logo.?? I got in fine through that.?? the old Connecticut Garrison with our logo is the old forums.

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer