Sharon Volunteer Fire Department Annual Pancake Breakfast - 10/13/19 09:00 AM to 10/13/19 11:00 AM

??

??

Another year, another Pancake Breakfast.
The town of Sharon volunteer ambulance squad will be holding a monthly pancake breakfast to raise money for their squad's equipment.
Monthly individual from surrounding towns come to the breakfast, it is for the children/adults in and around our area.

Breakfast will be provided and all who attend.
Endless pancakes and BACON!!!

There is no cap to the number of characters but would need 3 to make it official.
Blasters are welcome.
Kids in costume are welcome.

??

Event time: 9AM - 11AM

Arrive by 8:30AM and suit up to troop by 9.

??

Sharon Fire Department

36 West Main Street, Sharon, CT. 06069

??

??

??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Sharon Volunteer Fire Department Annual Pancake Breakfast

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Wildcardz said:

3 are going!! It should be official!!

??

I've moved it to confirmed :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there!??

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

We had a few families that comes back every year,??to get their annual pictures taken with the 501st / CTG group.

And I know it was hard to wake up early on a Sunday morning, to drive all this way but those who did??came??and supported this??local EMT event.?? Just want to say THANK YOU!!!

Hope to see you again next year.

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler