Rebel Interloper!

Hello from your friendly neighborhood rebel scum! I'm Kris McIntyre from Rebel Legion. I've already met some of you trooping as Jedi Master Lethe Intyr at the Middletown Pride Parade and Terrificon. I'm almost finished with the first stage of my Rey costume, so hopefully you'll start seeing that soon, too.

I hope to be joining you guys more often as a handler for Greg Pashtenko, hanging out with my neighbor Chris Wilkes, or whenever you feel like having another lightsaber around. It's likey that I'll eventually stray over to the dark side and become a 501st member. I have some costumes in mind, but I'll need a lot more expertise and free time to execute them...

In the meantime, I'll see you at the Make-a-Wish event next month!

• Love 1

Rebel Legion Kamino Base CO

SG 678

We have cookies on the dark side!?? Welcome aboard nice seeing you at events :)

We have periodic armor parties, or if you need specific costume help/guidance, feel free to ask away on the forums.?? Highly recommend a build thread for anything you work on (Rebel or imperial!) as it helps get extra eyes on stuff and show off the hard work ;)??Win win!

~Sarah

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

7 minutes ago, Lethe said:

I might know a thing or two about cookies...

IMG_20190413_231910.jpg

Oh god yes please. Do want.

Welcome, by the way. ;)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."