Notice regarding the suspension of LCO Dawn Bright (SL-13377)

As some of you may have become aware (either through the email alerting you to a LXO to LCO confidence vote, or through various social media groups/discussions)??the LCO has been??found guilty of "Conduct Unbecoming of a Trooper" and given a 6 month suspension from the 501st. ??Unfortunately this also means that she is ineligible to hold the rank of Commanding Officer and resigned her position. This process was done with zero transparency and left many people on the Legion Council, including myself, blindsided. Whilst I respect the decision reached by those who oversaw her hearing (of which I know 2 of the 6 personally), this was handled extremely poorly and I have doubts that the charges leveled against her??were serious enough to warrant a trial.

A number of us are currently petitioning the Captain of the Guard for further information. In the meantime I would suggest that each and every one of you vote to confirm Ingeli Hedburg (TI-3893, Dawn's appointed XO) as LCO. When I have more substantiated information as to what exactly happened and the way forward for the Legion I will share it.

The confidence vote thread:??https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=106964

- Christopher (TK-66402)

????

• Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Saw this bullet list posted on IOC and it's super clear and concise, so reposting here:

• Dawn Bright has been suspended for six months.?? While a member is not "in good standing" they are??no longer eligible to hold elected office.
  • Legion Executive Officer Ingeli Hedberg ID - 3893 was asked if she was willing to ascend to the office of??LCO.?? She has indicated her willingness, and now the Legion membership has the option to cast a vote of confidence.
  • If the "yes" votes gain a majority, Ingeli will become??LCO.
  • If the "no" votes gain a majority, the Legion will have an emergency election (candidates to be determined).

If you have not already cast a vote, here is a link to do so:

https://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=283&t=106964

??

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved