Terrificon 2021 - 07/30/21 12:00 AM to 08/01/21 12:00 AM

Sounds good. Put me down for setup on Friday morning and I will take the first shift in costume that day as well.??
??

Any special instruction for getting through security with out kits, or do we just call one of the command staff when we get there?

• Like 1

Cant wait for this!! woot!

• Like 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

On 7/26/2021 at 9:11 AM, Mylehigh said:

Sounds good. Put me down for setup on Friday morning and I will take the first shift in costume that day as well.??
??

Any special instruction for getting through security with out kits, or do we just call one of the command staff when we get there?

Morning Lou!??I believe we are planning to arrive on Friday around 9am but I believe that we have more than enough help already for set up??so there's no need to get there early for that, but we definitely appreciate the offer. I have you down for the Friday 1:00 to 4:30 shift.??Below is our contact information for when you arrive. Just give us a call and we'll get you squared away. If one of us does not pick up, just try another until you get through.??

??

Andy Tam 917-363-1847

Nicholas Scofield 203-430-2533

Ezra Bailey 860-436-1741

Jerred Best 401-580-1779

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

On 7/26/2021 at 7:31 AM, Mylehigh said:

I forgot to mention I already have tickets for Friday and Saturday. I can help with setup and will be there pretty much all the time on Friday and Saturday.??

I added your name to the list fior??Saturday. I needed to for the people at the door. Don???t worry about the time slot.??

Ok everyone today is the day. Yahoo!! So according to Mitch he is giving a list at the door of our names so we can get in past the line and get dressed early. If you need a ticket call either of the numbers on this post and someone will bring one out for you. See you there.??

• Like 2

Running a tick behind today I'll be there asap

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I just want to take the time to thank all of you for helping me and making me feel welcome on my first troop at Terrificon! I had a great time and can???t wait to Troop??again.??

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ben Ren said:

I just want to take the time to thank all of you for helping me and making me feel welcome on my first troop at Terrificon! I had a great time and can???t wait to Troop??again.??

It was great having you. ??

• Like 1