Trees of Hope - Ronald McDonald House

Feliz

Hello all!??

I was contacted by our friends at The Saber Guild and I would love for us to be a part of this project which they are putting together! Below is the information they provided about the project. If you can help, please DONATE!

"Saber Guild is creating a Mandalorian-themed tree to donate to the Ronald McDonald House ?Trees of Hope? fundraiser, and we would like to expand this into a project for all of the costuming clubs. We want to have an amazing tree that everyone is excited to share on social media, and we hope to attract lots of bids to raise money for this wonderful charity! ?We need people to donate ornaments (made or purchased), gifts, and other supplies. If you would like to contribute please see the info below and then let me or David Valle know so we can add your info to the spreadsheet. Items can be delivered at any SG event or practice through Sunday 11/21. ?This is the donation list:

?This is the full list of instructions:

?And you can read more about Trees of Hope here:

Trees of Hope Donation Tracker

docs.google.com"
  • Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)