I???ve been interested in Star Wars since I was a kid and recently have gotten back into it and interested in joining a cosplay group like yourself.

• Like 1

Hey Colin!

??

Thanks for dropping in!?? did you have an idea of the kind of costume you wanted to get into? Were you just looking to get involved somehow?

??

A good number of us will be doing the Middletown Pride Parade on Saturday if you're interested in spectating. ?? Might be an opportunity to meet some of us for a quick chat!?? otherwise we're all happy to help in whatever way you may need in either guidance or costume building.?? we have costume building get togethers and social events as well as our costumed events.

Hope to see you around!

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

2 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

Hey Colin!

??

Thanks for dropping in!?? did you have an idea of the kind of costume you wanted to get into? Were you just looking to get involved somehow?

??

A good number of us will be doing the Middletown Pride Parade on Saturday if you're interested in spectating. ?? Might be an opportunity to meet some of us for a quick chat!?? otherwise we're all happy to help in whatever way you may need in either guidance or costume building.?? we have costume building get togethers and social events as well as our costumed events.

Hope to see you around!

I am looking at characters from Obi-Wan Kenobi and other Star Wars canon characters with long hair

• Like 1