Andor

Anyone else been watching this series? This is a bold statement, but I have to say it's my favorite SW series yet (I know this is not a light statement, as Mando is incredible). Excellent character development going on in this series. Very cinematic presentation. Top shelf acting. It also helps that I'm a little biased, as Rogue One is one of my favorite SW movies. Also, big nod to the design of droid B2EMO. Trying to work out a way in my head to build one with servos and RC. 

About the production of the series, it's definitely the Star Wars universe. But there are strong vibes of Blade Runner and Logan's Run to my eyes. Loving it. Going to catch Episode 10 right now.

52 minutes ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

I'm almost caught up on Andor.

I've been very surprised at how well put on this one is.  They treat the audience like adults which is nice.

Nice way of putting it. Nothing worse than being spoon fed, and dumbing everything down. It’s a proper sci-fi series for sure. 

Andor is the best Star Wars content ever

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 7:26 AM, Alay said:

Andor is the best Star Wars content ever

Ezra, I can't believe I missed this comment. I have to say, the entire season was just perfect for me. Really looking forward to season 2...impatiently. 

• Like 1
On 12/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, fowlmouth said:

Ezra, I can't believe I missed this comment. I have to say, the entire season was just perfect for me. Really looking forward to season 2...impatiently. 

It was perfect, the whole way through.  It singlehandedly made me care about Star Wars again 

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

7 hours ago, Alay said:

It was perfect, the whole way through.  It singlehandedly made me care about Star Wars again 

Agreed. And…Deathtroopers. Awesome. But honestly, the care given to the story was something special. And it inspired me to pick up Jedi Fallen Order again.