Swiftcloud’s TK Stormtrooper Build WIP - Finished!

Oh boy! I kind-of got so involved in the build process that I forgot to post updates to my progress. So here goes…

So we had 2 Armor Parties at Walt’s shop. That’s the absolute best place to learn about the TK construction. I mean Walt is like the master of the Stormtrooper! What better place is there than where the kit was born?

Many thanks to Walt for giving up his time and his shop just to help us. I learned a lot real quick!

Went home and continued to do trimming and rough fitting legs and arms. Glueing process took several days of patience and anticipation. But waiting was worth it. Parts started fitting pretty nicely. 

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

IMG_3122.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3134.jpeg

IMG_3135.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

IMG_3166.jpeg

IMG_3237.jpeg

IMG_3243.jpeg

IMG_3245.jpeg

IMG_3247.jpeg

IMG_3252.jpeg

IMG_3327.jpeg

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3383.jpeg

IMG_3384.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

First test fitting of nearly completed kit. I had to make a few more adjustments. My shoulder bells were sitting out a bit too far. And my thighs were not quite where they should be. But all-in-all not a bad fit. Also, my black shirt had grey stitching showing at the arm joints. Time to go find a new fitted athletic shirt.

IMG_3398.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3478.jpeg

IMG_4245.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

While waiting to hear from the GMLs about any noticeable mistakes I may have made, I spent some time figuring out a good way to pack the kit in the kit box for transportation. This seems to be the best way so far. I lined the interior with foam to help keep the costume squeaky clean and (hopefully) scratch free. I will carry my helmet in a custom made helmet bag that I bought from Wally’s Custom Designs. (It’s actually a FOTK designed bag from when I attempted building the FOTK. But it will do the job still)

Here is the rolling case packing method I’m gonna try to stick with.

IMG_3506.jpeg

Edited by Swiftcloud
  • Like 1

Looks great Jerred, awesome job!  Welcome to the TK ranks!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Awesome job Jerred! Congratulations on the approval too! 

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• The title was changed to Swiftcloud’s TK Stormtrooper Build WIP - Finished!

Dang, bro. It took you long enough to update this build thread, LOL!

This looks awesome! And congrats on approval!! More troopers for Vader's garrison. 😁

• Love 1
8 hours ago, fowlmouth said:

Dang, bro. It took you long enough to update this build thread, LOL!

This looks awesome! And congrats on approval!! More troopers for Vader's garrison. 😁

Thanks brother! :)