Question regarding my search status on 501st

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this, but it seemed the closest fit. Please redirect me if there's a better area on the forum. ?

I am struggling to sort out how to get myself to appear in the search for the Sith Lord database. I am looking for SL-71329 and not seeing it:

i-bj2XTMD-L.png

Also can't figure out how to upload images to my profile under the Garrison Roster on the 501st site:

i-VnCsszw-L.png

Since I'm the noob of all noobs, I assume I'm missing something obvious. Any help would be appreciated...I'd love to show off the new armor in all it's glory! ?

Good morning Jason,

Your information / picture, will be update by the CTG GML onto the 501st Legion board. Once that is done, you will be able to see yourself on the search among your sith group.

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

On 12/5/2022 at 7:12 AM, Wildcardz said:

Good morning Jason,

Your information / picture, will be update by the CTG GML onto the 501st Legion board. Once that is done, you will be able to see yourself on the search among your sith group.

Thank you Andy. I wondered if it might be something along these line. I appreciate the response. 

@BFKN are you still doing member portraits?  If so, Jason you'll need to send some pictures that way.  Jan can give you the info ?

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 12/7/2022 at 7:22 PM, BFKN said:

Yes I think I’ll just need one with the helmet off please. You can upload it here.

Thank you, Jan. Sorry, been a busy week at work, just now seeing this! 

i-8ZHmgGM-X3.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:22 PM, BFKN said:

Yes I think I’ll just need one with the helmet off please. You can upload it here.

Thank you for doing this, and for appeasing my inner SW child. :)

On 1/17/2023 at 10:51 PM, fowlmouth said:

Thank you for doing this, and for appeasing my inner SW child. :)

we have an ongoing run for trading cards,  that might make your inner child happier. 

Edited by BFKN
  • Love 1