Photo Upload Question

Hey all. I have some photos from the Wolfpack game in Feb, and the Space Expo last month. Both of these events already have galleries created. When I go to upload photos into an existing gallery it does populates a pretty extensive list, but doesn't include either Wolfpack or Space Expo galleries that are clearly there. Are they locked differently than the others? I'm happy to create new galleries, but in an effort to prevent redundancy I thought it would be better to add them to the existing galleries. Any ideas? Maybe I'm missing something.

The albums were set incorrectly, try now.

For event coordinators or anyone making a group album for an event, make sure this option is selected:

image.png.e07e61670d7d9a7bd9813f1bc97a9496.png

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 5/8/2023 at 12:05 PM, Alay said:

The albums were set incorrectly, try now.

For event coordinators or anyone making a group album for an event, make sure this option is selected:

image.png.e07e61670d7d9a7bd9813f1bc97a9496.png

Yay, it worked. Now the images just need to be approved by a moderator. Sweet, thanks Ezra!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I've tried to upload photos from a few events I went to this year with a couple others attending, trying to share with the Garrison what fun was had... I've tried numerous times and still don't see them published. Did I do something incorrectly or are they still waiting to be approved ? 

On 11/23/2023 at 4:52 PM, Gian Daro said:

I've tried to upload photos from a few events I went to this year with a couple others attending, trying to share with the Garrison what fun was had... I've tried numerous times and still don't see them published. Did I do something incorrectly or are they still waiting to be approved ? 

Sorry that's my fault.  Shoudl be good now.

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png