Requested number of characters:  10
Requested character types: 
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: Restrooms are on each floor of the building; 
Water and lunch in a private room will be provided to all characters. 
The building has central AC, elevators and ramps.
Comments: The library hosts a free pop-culture event every year called RidgeCon.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, we cannot have vendors on site so we create all kinds of photo opportunities and programs for the community. The morning is geared towards children, early afternoon for teens and new adults, evening "Games on Tap" for adults 21+
Referred by:  In my previous library (Mahopac Library) I partnered for many years with the Empire City Garrison for Star Wars Day events as well as authors Jason Fry and Helen Keier
Hey All, we have done this event many years past and it was VEEY successful! Small venue, great people, fun day! Mark your calendars!

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: RidgeCon 2023

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

I'm in!  @Maulevolent this is right by you if you wanna try and make it happen too!

Glad to come as a TK or an Officer

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

10 hours ago, Alay said:

I'm in!  @Maulevolent this is right by you if you wanna try and make it happen too!

Glad to come as a TK or an Officer

I’ve done this event for several years (including last year) as I’m friends with one of the organizers and it’s right around the corner from my house.  Nice easy troop with a friendly staff and good location!

I was excited to see this pop up, but I’ll need to see about availability as I’m also hosting an event at home that afternoon.  It might be hard to do this and ensure everything is ready for that.  

• Love 1

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035