Hartford Wolf Pack Star Wars Night 2024 - 04/14/24 02:00 PM to 04/14/24 06:00 PM

Lgrad

Parking location and details: Park at the Church Street Garage. We will provide the characters with a parking sticker and ideally, we would mail them out/ have them for pick up before the date of the event. 

Event date: April 14, 2024

Event start time & approx. end time: 2 PM - 6 PM

Call time: 1:00 PM

Changing room details: They will get lockerrooms

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: Hartford Wolf Pack Star Wars Night 2024

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I’m going to drop from this event, can’t figure out a ride there

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Sooooo.....  what's going on with this? It's tomorrow.  Are we all meeting in the parking garage on Church St? When? Where? 

Did they send out the parking vouchers ?  Where do we go?  any info would be greatly appreciated/

From Legairre’s post on the sign-up page:

Here are parking details below

The list of people that you sent me will drive to the XL Center parking garage, entrance is across from Rocking Horse Saloon on Ann Uccello. There is a guard at the bottom of the ramp, they will get a sticker from them. From there they go up the ramp back on to Ann Uccello and take a right to park in the Church Street Parking Garage. They need to show the attendant there the prepaid sticker to get in for free. They keep the pass in their car and then on their way out they can give it to the attendant to leave. If they park on the third floor of the garage there is a sky bridge that will bring them right into the XL Center Atrium where I can meet them to then bring them down to their spot. If they have any issues they can call me 518-744-0260.