Expected number of attendees:  600
Requested number of characters:  50
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Can troopers carry blasters: Yes
Can troopers carry/bring props like lightsabers and staffs: Yes
Is parking available: Yes
Is venue accessible to those with limited mobility: Yes
Amenities available at venue: We can accommodate dressing room facilities, bathrooms, food and water
Comments: Hi there, I’m reaching out to see if you are free on Saturday, May 4th – our city is hosting a May the 4th Star Wars day at our Downtown Live venue, the Rockwell Theater in Bristol Connecticut.  We are planning on having a few authors, possibly some actors (still waiting to hear back on that) a cocktail and mocktail hour with Star Wars themed drinks, a costume contest and one of the films playing at our theater that evening.  I've reached out to Kessel Temple but they might be booked on that day and suggested reaching out to you.  Thank you!
Referred by:  Kessel Temple

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: May the 4th Be With You

• 3 months later...

I’d ask Kat or Erin cus I think some of the other club members might be going to this event I’m not sure 

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

8 hours ago, Gian Daro said:

Just curious... this is still in the Pending Event tab. Is this a confirmed event yet? 

we can't  "confirm" an event with only 1 trooper signed up for it.  We will have to decline this soon if we don't have confirmation with more attending.

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png