Hyperfirm DLT-19 and Hyperfirm EE-3 (ROTJ)

Alay

Selling a DLT-19 and an EE-3 ROTJ style.  These are from the now defunct seller Hyperfirm.

Local pickup preferred but I'll ship if you cover the costs:

DLT-19: $375

EE-3: $475

pZA7FW1.jpeg

yNZOZWp.jpeg

PXL_20240228_153016786_MP.thumb.jpg.11534b871a89615eafda647c9155ecb7.jpg

PXL_20240228_153009034_MP.thumb.jpg.de651f68938fc8b4e074d4e4367aa3b5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

That DLT-19 is tempting…particularly for the Dengar I’ve always wanted but haven’t built (yet).

I may jump on that if no one else worthy picks it up!

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035

I’ve always wanted the Hyperfirm ee-3. But I just can’t justify paying that much for a rubber blaster. It’s cool tho. Would be tons better than my fragile 3D printed one.

22 hours ago, Maulevolent said:

That DLT-19 is tempting…particularly for the Dengar I’ve always wanted but haven’t built (yet).

I may jump on that if no one else worthy picks it up!

Hell if you're interested in buying a Dengar kit you're welcome to try on mine.  I'm currently in "downsize" mode and the costume I wear once a year at most is probably on the cutting block.

It's pretty damn comfy to wear.  I'll even teach ya how to do the silicone face scar ;)

21 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

I’ve always wanted the Hyperfirm ee-3. But I just can’t justify paying that much for a rubber blaster. It’s cool tho. Would be tons better than my fragile 3D printed one.

I think I paid $550 for it when it came out. I think they only ever made like 6-12 of them haha.  It was definitely on the pricey side when I got it!

Technically it's for my Jodo Kast, but I made the custom blaster he uses in part 2-3 of the comic instead.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Yes I know that those hyperfirm blasters were quite costly and extremely rare. Your price is a great price considering. I’m just not at a point where I could spend that amount right now. I’ll have to stick to my fragile 3D printed blaster, lol.

But seriously, somebody will definitely be happy when they buy yours. Even if only for bragging rights! 😉

(Ah-ehmm…Brenda?)

@Gian Daro

Edited by Swiftcloud

Pending sale on the EE-3, just waiting on payment.  Few low-ball offers on the DLT but it's still up!

8qAXZbQ.png

EE-3 is sold.  Still looking to offload the DLT-19!

8qAXZbQ.png