Solo: A star wars story - Trailer discussion (No Spoilers)

DO NOT POST LEAKS IN THIS THREAD, THIS IS ABOUT THE SOLO TRAILER

??

Few points -??

Giant Mythosaur Skull?

I like the western / cyberpunk feel

Donald Glover will definitely steal the show

I'm getting more optimistic about this movie.

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

Can we talk about Chewy pushing a guy's head into his lungs IN THE TRAILER?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I actually really enjoyed this trailer! Definitely loved seeing Chewy crush that dude and see the chemistry between him and Han.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

After TLJ I???ve been very pessimistic about the franchise. ??Although I don???t think Solo has that Star Wars ???feel??? like we saw in Rogue 1, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite SW movies, I think Solo will be lightyears ahead of the debacle Rian gave us with TLJ.??

I???m still upset they didn???t go with Anthony Ingruber. ??Watch Age of Adeline and tell me he???s not a young Harrison Ford. ??He would have been epic as a young??Solo ??

??

I???m causiously optimistic.

Edited by Kamin Ressik

Cant wait!!!!??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

I think since the first two directors had creative differences with Kathleen, it'll be an awesome movie since Ruin Johnson and her destroyed TLJ. Plus Ron Howard knows what he's doing??so.. I'll support it if it's good??

Edited by Foxhound621
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Foxhound621 said:

I think since the first two directors had creative differences with Kathleen, it'll be an awesome movie since Ruin Johnson and her destroyed TLJ. Plus Ron Howard knows what he's doing??so.. I'll support it if it's good??

Ma-Rey Sue!!! Don't forget that too!

TX28669 Shadow Stormtrooper

TA28669 Rogue One Tank Commander

• 1 month later...

NO SPOILERS IN MY RESPONSE but I really enjoyed the movie. Thought it was really well balanced and the actors and actresses were awesome. What did you all think (no spoilers still) after seeing it?????

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

11 hours ago, qsalgado40011 said:

NO SPOILERS IN MY RESPONSE but I really enjoyed the movie. Thought it was really well balanced and the actors and actresses were awesome. What did you all think (no spoilers still) after seeing it?????

Loved it! Best of the Disney films by a good chunk.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Not sure I give it a best in class rating but, ??a good fun film. ??

What surprised me was the low attendance Thurday (opening night) in Enfield. ??Deadpool packed the place the previous week. ??I???d guess there were less than 20 people in my theater and the ticket taker said it wasn???t just that showing. ??I was really hoping to see some costumed fanatics :(

I think the last jedi really put a sour taste in a lot of people's mouths and disney sandwiching it between deadpool and infinity war wasn't an accident either.?? but yes it was a super fun movie and I had a blast watching it.?? a solid addition to the franchise even though a lot of fans won't give it it's due until later on.

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png