Yard Goats Star Wars Night

Not sure where to post this. Feel free to move or delete it or PM me, but I wanted to see if you had received a request from the team for a Star Wars night. They have it listed on their promotional calendar for 6/1 and thats only 3 weeks off. They reached out to me back in February, but I havent seen anything official from LFL, which i usually get for other teams like Bridgeport and Wolfpack. Back in Feb i told them to reach out to fan relations as well as CTG event request to go through the proper channels. They mentioned they were working on it but I hadnt heard anything since then about it. Ive got their events coordinator contact info if someone from CTG events wants to reach out to them.

r2-builders-logo.gif Member of R2 Builders Club

R2 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ATrevelyan

I did not see a request.?? @Chewy??can you please follow up and see if there was something I missed before our infrastructure switchover?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved