Please welcome our newest recruit - Jerred Best

Please join me in welcoming our newest recruit to the Connecticut Garrison, Jerred Best @Swiftcloud

Jerred is from Danielson CT and is building a Boba Fett!??

??

Jerred, be sure to check??out??Imperial Protocol??for more information, and be sure to set up a build thread in our??Costume Building??section.

Please be sure to review the??Membership Approval Handbook??for more information!?? If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome,

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Welcome! ??Another Boba??? Awesome :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Always Two there are, no more no less.??

But seriously , Great to have such an awesome character??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

??I will set up a thread for the build process of my Boba Fett. It will be a work in progress for sure. But I will post a pic of what I have so far.

Thanks again. It is an honor to be a part of something so special.

84BD5C1C-026A-4628-8BB4-E30579E6025B.jpeg

• Love 1

Looking rad so far!?? ROTJ?

??

Be sure to come to our Armor Party in two weeks if you're available.?? It's a cool way to meet other recruits, talk to members, share what you're working on, and help one another :)

??

??

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hey Jerred! The Boba build is pretty intense.?? Make sure you go over the CRL very very well and drop into the Bounty Hunter's Guild detachment forums and The Dented Helmet for details, and as our resident Boba you can come to me with any questions you might have during the build.??

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

Hey Jerred! The Boba build is pretty intense.?? Make sure you go over the CRL very very well and drop into the Bounty Hunter's Guild detachment forums and The Dented Helmet for details, and as our resident Boba you can come to me with any questions you might have during the build.??

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

On 7/9/2018 at 8:03 AM, Alay said:

Looking rad so far!?? ROTJ?

??

Be sure to come to our Armor Party in two weeks if you're available.?? It's a cool way to meet other recruits, talk to members, share what you're working on, and help one another :)

??

??

This sounds like fun! I???m in!!! See you there. It will be nice to meet all of you. :)

On 7/14/2018 at 5:07 PM, Wildcardz said:

Welcome Jerred!

Looking good!! First time seeing a "clean" boba.

??

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Lol, I know his armor doesn???t make sense yet because I haven???t weathered the soft goods yet. I???m holding off doing anymore work until the Armor Party. I don???t want to go too far in the wrong direction, so I???ll wait to speak with the experts before I continue.

@Backpacks Got Jets you're basically required to come to the Armor Party now

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png