Black undersuit for Troopers

Just wondering what the other troopers are using.... like Under Armor stuff or a black leotard (?)

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

I've used a one piece compression suit from extreme racing.?? I'd like to get two thin ones from undrrarmour for summer troops.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Thanks for the feedback....I meant unitard, not leotard, I hope you knew that.

I also use??the RS provided one for now , its OK; just OK.?? Feels more like something to wear to bed and sleep in,??to me.

I think the Under Armor??is a good choice that I'll soon make;??Arthur works at the store in Clinton.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

On 8/16/2018 at 8:22 AM, Alay said:

I've used a one piece compression suit from extreme racing.?? I'd like to get two thin ones from undrrarmour for summer troops.

Jebus, those racing suits are expensive ! They look awesome.

I couldn't find one just all plain black tho I didn't search the web prolly enough.

Yeah Stan, Art threw out that he works at the UA outlet and to come see him for gear !

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Jebus, those racing suits are expensive ! They look awesome.

I couldn't find one just all plain black tho I didn't search the web prolly enough.

Yeah Stan, Art threw out that he works at the UA outlet and to come see him for gear !

If you're comfortable waiting for an import and with a one-piece...??https://www.extremeracing.co.uk/star-wars-stormtrooper-costume-bodysuit-undersuit.html?page=all

I know many men prefer two piece ones because it makes going potty a little more easily.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Thanks Sarah !?? That's nice.

I only saw the ski suit prices and had peed a little in my pants....but??the body suit is quite reasonable in price.

I found this too, seems similiar ....??http://www.renaissancedancewear.com/stormtrooper.html

??

??

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506