Costume building

What would you like to know? Whats you wanna be???:td:

As a noob myself; the best thing I did was to attend a build party??with an open mind to see what others are doing (and how) and ask ALOT of questions.????

One of the best things about this garrison is how helpful and encouraging the veterans are.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

As far as "Who do i talk to" it all depends on what kind of costume you were thinking about building.

Lots of us would be super helpful in terms of building but general information gathering is kind of tough unless you give us a starting point.

Official detachment forums are helpful for many different costumes for information and building.?? It can be overwhelming at first with as much information is out there but you can ask any one of us for specifics and we'll get you pointed in the right direction.

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

What would you like to know? Whats you wanna be???:td:

As a noob myself; the best thing I did was to attend a build party??with an open mind to see what others are doing (and how) and ask ALOT of questions.????

One of the best things about this garrison is how helpful and encouraging the veterans are.

When are the build parties?

1 hour ago, sdlax19 said:

When are the build parties?

Hi Shaun,

We usually do them every month or every other month at The Portal in Manchester.

This month, our very own Paul Bosler @Halfrek??is hosting a more laid back Grill/Build party on Labour Day (because he's super amazing awesome).?? You can find more info here:

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved