Sharon Volunteer Fire Department Annual Pancake Breakfast - 10/14/18 09:00 AM to 10/14/18 11:00 AM

Chewy

Another year, another Pancake Breakfast.
The town of Sharon volunteer ambulance squad will be holding a monthly pancake breakfast to raise money for their squad's equipment.
Monthly individual from surrounding towns come to the breakfast, it is for the children/adults in and around our area.

Breakfast will be provided and all who attend.
Endless pancakes and BACON!!!

There is no cap to the number of characters but would need 3 to make it official.
Blasters are welcome.
Kids in costume are welcome.

- Andy Tam (TD??33333)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Sharon Volunteer Fire Department Annual Pancake Breakfast

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping to come, I'm a "maybe" for now until I see how my schedule looks

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I've moved this event to confirmed!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 weeks later...

I???m in! ??

??

Whaoh Walts going!?? ?? Awwww yeah!!!!

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Pedro going? ??Ohhh yeah!!!!

James. they do feed us yes, last year was all u can eat breakfast, ??cookies and ice cream. Not sure what???s in store for this year. ??

This is more of a support Troop for the Sharon Fire and Anb. Nice smaller event.??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

It appears I'll be able to make this one!?? :D

8qAXZbQ.png

hey everyone, i feel absolutely terrible. last night my daughter had a rough night was up half the night complaining. a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with mono and it seems it???s??flaring up. she???s had an off and on fever all night.??

i still thought about going but i don???t want to take her out in the cold with her still running a fever.??

i want to apologize for letting you guys down.??

Sorry to hear Pedro. Till the next event then.??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

Fun day with lots of happy faces. Thx Andy!

IMG_20181014_101017.jpg

8qAXZbQ.png

First i want to thank everyone who had signed up to make this into an official event. Sorry to not able to see everyone those who couldn't make it. Hoping those and or families were not feeling well enough are getting better......

Yes, I know this is a bit late. But thank you Andy2 and Sarah for coming by.?? Great pic!!!

Thank you Andy2 for his donation of some Black Series 6" action figures.

This year was the first time, that the Sharon Volunteer EMT was able to raise $1550.00 for just doing pancake breakfast. Thank you!!!

Hope to see everyone next week.

??

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler