Black ABS Chest armor ONLY (free) CLOSED

Hello,??

I have a shadow trooper/inferno chest armor that I do not need. I received it from Sarah and because she kindly gave it to me Im passing it down. So I am allowing first come first serve to have the chest armor if they would like it to use for their new costume.????There are no wedge connectors or snaps added to it. If anyone is interested please let me know and Ill be happy to bring it to an armor party or event.??

From, Q??

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 3 weeks later...

Hey bud! If no one wants this I???d be happy to give it a new home.

??

????

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

8 hours ago, Feliz said:

Hey bud! If no one wants this I???d be happy to give it a new home.

??

????

Hey Nick,??

Yes its all yours then! I'll contact you when the first armor party occurs this year to see if you're going and I will bring it then or If im can get approved before the St. Patrick day parade and you are going to that then I will bring it then.??

*The Chest Armor has now found a new home*

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

YYyeeehhhaaa booyyyy!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

24 minutes ago, Feliz said:

YYyeeehhhaaa booyyyy!

giphy.gif

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The title was changed to Black ABS Chest armor ONLY (free) CLOSED