Greetings from New England (Somerville, MA, aka Boston)

Hello!?? Dave Leung checking in here.?? On the 501st side, I am SL-12781 (an inactive Count Dooku, until I decide to grow out my facial hair again) and an ESB "scanning crew" aka comm tech.?? (The guys in the ISD trench that look up nervously at the end of ESB at Vader, just after the Falcon manages to slip into hyperspace.)?? On the Rebel side, I have a generic Jedi and a newly-approved TLJ briefing room x-wing pilot.

I've been thinking I should troop farther north in New England (Maine is??how??far from Boston?!?), and really, if I'm willing to drive 2 hours into Maine, I figure, hey, I should see what's going on in CT.?? :)?? In fact, the Space Expo troop caught my eye, which is what prompted me to finally try to find y'all.

And if??you're??ever in Boston, do drop me a line!

"I've been looking forward to this!"

• Love 1

Welcome to the CTG forums Dave!?? Pleasure to have you here :)

??

I make it up to Boston every now and then.?? One of these days I'm going to go up to a Maine troop for a field trip day :D

??

~Sarah

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome Dave! Pleasure to meet you sir! Definitely would be great to see you at a troop!!!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Welcome and thanks for visiting!?? Always happen to have neighboring troopers here :)??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Randy in a Bath Robe... Now I'm scared...

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Im picturing Randy running around in a bathrobe now.?? What have you done!!??

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

20 hours ago, magni said:

Now I'm seeing it!!! Thanks Dave.

Atleast I helped make your intro memorable!

Too Funny!!??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736

On 3/5/2019 at 10:01 AM, Thanamira said:

Hello!?? Dave Leung checking in here.?? On the 501st side, I am SL-12781 (an inactive Count Dooku, until I decide to grow out my facial hair again) and an ESB "scanning crew" aka comm tech.?? (The guys in the ISD trench that look up nervously at the end of ESB at Vader, just after the Falcon manages to slip into hyperspace.)?? On the Rebel side, I have a generic Jedi and a newly-approved TLJ briefing room x-wing pilot.

I've been thinking I should troop farther north in New England (Maine is??how??far from Boston?!?), and really, if I'm willing to drive 2 hours into Maine, I figure, hey, I should see what's going on in CT.?? :) In fact, the Space Expo troop caught my eye, which is what prompted me to finally try to find y'all.

And if??you're??ever in Boston, do drop me a line!

"I've been looking forward to this!"

These folks are a very welcoming bunch. Really good peeps. Ive trooped with them a bunch over the last year and each one was more fun than the next. As for @magni in a bathrobe. Im kind of picturing Cousin Eddy from Christmas Vacation. I didnt need this in my life.

• Love 1

vaderscastle2.jpg