Wired or wireless microphone ?

I just received my ''TRamp'' audio system from the UK...a neat , all-in-one unit.

It comes with a few wired microphones.....would be??going wireless a mistake???

I hear the wireless systems??can be delayed, etc.?? I am reaching out to the electronics gurus here....I value your opinion??! I see plenty of options on Amazon but not sure which one(s) are good, or should I just go with the wired microphone ???

Thanx in advance.????

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

I???ve had both wired and wireless and noticed no delay at all in the wireless.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Same, no delay on wireless.?? I switched back to a wired setup with a throat microphone these days and a mono channel.?? That way no cables running to my helmet, and it's all under my chestplate :)

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Because of the sending and receiving units are so close, there are no delay at all.

Might have a loud jamming tone while walking in front of a sound stage but how often do we do that.

??

??

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler