Kylo ren

Hi everybody I just wanted to check and see if anyone can help me make a kylo ren costume wether it is the last Jedi set with the cape or the full TFA outfit. Many of the people on Etsy have it but it is just so much money and I just wanted to see if there is a cheaper and easier way to do it myself, thank you.??

Good morning Matthew,

Personally, I am not too familiar with Kylo build. There might be someone else here, that might be able to help with this.

But I can give some ideas on where to start.

Most of Kylo build are soft parts and if you are good with sewing and fabric, you should be able to make you own with the right material.

Understanding what are the requirements for approval.??http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SLD_CRL

The detachment can always help with where to look for materials and how to guides.????http://www.501stsithlords.com/

Hope this will give you some insight and where to begin.

Thanks

Andy

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Also pinging @Halfrek??and @Maulevolent as they've both made pretty awesome Kylos :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hi Matt,??

happy to see the help you're getting because its one of the awesome things about this garrison and the 501st! One tip that is not Kylo related is that you should be careful buying items from places like Etsy as they arent always what you think and may not be screen accurate, even if they say 501st approved. @Halfrek??is right in that you will need to take your time and be diligent because I myself ran into trouble buying a helmet which the seller said was accurate and when it came time for me to send in my submission pics????I was denied membership with my helmet being inaccurate for the character im portraying.??

Good luck??and make sure you post any pics of your process, cant wait to see the end result!?????

• Like 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler