A couple of new galleries - Memorabilia and Thank Yous

I've been having a cleanout of my physical and digital documents recently, and I've found plenty of stuff that's quite relevant to the CTG but isn't up somewhere public for people to look at. Some of it is letters thanking us for participation in certain events or for??fundraising towards charitable causes. Other documents??are??signed memorabilia addressed to the CTG that I've held onto. There's now two new galleries set up for everyone to view this stuff and contribute to as they can:

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a public space to display archival material related to the Garrison. You lot get to see all the stuff we've been collecting, and it's a useful record of things we can use to show outside groups that we're a positive influence on our communities in Connecticut.

• Like 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Awesome thanks for posting these up!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved